Friday 20 January 2012

(Not So) Random Facts About ME :)




 
Hello :)  Time to share some cool stories. Random facts about me in no particular order...
1. My name is Halima. But most people call me 'Leema'.  Originally only my close friends called me Leema. but twitter changed that. 
2. I'm a SUCKER for romance. Big time. I believe in LOVE. I LOVE LOVE. Love to love. LOVE being in love. Love everything about love. I even fart strawberry heart bubbles. ♥ ♥ ♥ 
3. I've only been in love once. 
4. I don't think I've ever been heartbroken. I'd say I manage my emotions quite well.

5.I love vintage. Vintage clothes, accessories but most especially DESIGNS! ie Patterns and flowers. I love the flower designs the most.

6. I love flowers but I think they're a nuisance. For landscaping and decoration - great. But like getting  a bouquet of flowers isn't really that great. I think the gesture is really sweet. And I love that. But flowers die and make a mess when their petals are falling all over the place.

7. I wanna be a florist/ horticulturist in my spare time (some day). There's so much to know about flowers they all mean something and have different smells and essences. :)

8. I have four best-friends. And three besties.  DO NOT JUDGE. People love me. And I love them too. Equally. Yes. I do.

9. I used to have lots of friends but then I realized what friendship really means. I know loads of people and I'm close to a lot of people. I'd say I have less friends and more acquaintances.

10. 2010 was the worst year in my life.  But every horrible thing that happened to me I took in good faith. I wouldn't necessarily call it the year that defined me but lots of the lessons I learnt are part of what makes me who I am today.

11. I love twitter.

12. I love kissing. Slow soft lip to lip kisses over frenching. Frenching is good but it spells k-o-n-j-i. Especially when it's done so roughly. SLOW DOWN. Enjoy the moment savour the feel of my soft lips. Muaah muah :* ;)

13. I get tired of guys very quickly. I can like many people at once. 

13. I'm very picky when it comes to being in relationships. I think with my brain first ie Check the specks. You know if he's my type - good looking,  sweet diction,  intelligent , sweet etc Then my heart. If I really like him ie If he gives me the tingles (you know that heart tug). And if I don't get over him after a week. 

14. I'm hardly in relationships. (Not that I don't want to)

15. Distance is my nemesis. Always seems to be punishing me by taking all the ones I love away.

16. I love water. Baths. I love being at the beach. Walking along the shore. Kissing on the beach. ^_^ 
No I'm not gonna say sex on the beach you don't want any dirty Nigerian water in your honey bucket baby.

17. I LOVE music. Rock especially. Then Opera and R n B  and  a little bit of everything else.

18. I love Kanye West.

19. I love talking. So if I'm quiet around you (when i'm not with my phone or laptop). Then i'm bored, sick. angry, moody, hungry , up to some mischief or making out.

20. People love me. A lot. People trust me. A lot.

21. My favorite colours are black pink and purple

22. I'm very animated- character wise and in things I love. I love colours and pretty things. I love drawing and art. I love cartoons. Animated. Yes.

23. I like to explain things a lot. Make sure you understand what i'm saying and i'm overly descriptive. Some people say I make things look better than they are with my descriptions :( And I never embellish. Sigh

24. I love fashion and everything that has to do with fashion. I think I love clothes and accessories most even though I love shoes (heels). 7 out of 10 you see me I'm in flats cos I love being comfortable (and walking around a lot).

26. I hate being ignored.

27. I hate being told what to do. Hate Hate Hate it.

28. I'm very stubborn. I'd listen to your advice. Even ask for it but I always do what I want to do. What I feel is right.

29. I love considerate compassionate people. People who can show love to others and who put other people's feelings above theirs sometimes.

30. I love God. I'm not the most spiritual person you'll find but I know God exists and he listens to me. Doesn't always give me what I want but somehow he makes it all work out for me.

31. I can't sing. I wish I could. I love dancing. I regret not being a ballerina :(

32. I'm an over thinker. I over analyze situations all the time. I love adventure but well thought out adventures. Safety first at all times.

33. I'm scared of strange crowds and I react to loud noises. I think I have super hearing. No jokes.

34. I'm very observant. I notice anything and everything. Even the slightest changes. Yes I can see that pimple on your cheek. Don't wear a shirt with a hole or missing button cos I'll see it.

35. I think I'm too nice. I forgive too easily and I can't stay mad for long.

36. I LOVE FOOD. All kinds of food. Good food. Junk food (well except naij food). Spicy. Sweet. Crunchy. You cook (buy) it. I'll eat it. I'm also obsessed with drinks. Sweet drinks and juice. I try all kinds all flavors all the time.

37. I love cooking. When I want to.

38. I have a sweet tooth. I love sweets and cakes and everything deliciously scrumptious. I don't mind marrying a confectioner.

39. I love kids. I want to have two someday. And adopt one, start a foundation.

40 I'm going to be richer than you.

41. My favorite thing to do in the whole wide world is making people happy. I'm very compassionate and caring. o:)

42. I can be annoying. But everyone is annoying.

43. Sometimes I might act like a jerk to you. Just give me time I still love you.

44. I love walking and Jogging. I can be sporty sometimes. But I hate watching sports. Except swimming and gymnastics

45. I'm lazy (and I hate it) . I hate ironing and sweeping. I love washing dishes. I hate clothes.

46. I don't love life I don't know why I'm here (earth yet). And sometimes I don't think the idea of dying is that bad.

47. I have issues. I think my emotional system is messed up and I think my heart has a mind of it's own. Constantly fighting battles with my brain. Weighing pros and cons and shit. Never mind.

48. I wish I was a perfectionist and a neat freak. 

49. I'm scared of failure. I'm scared of being poor. I fear I won't survive if I have to live any lower than the standard of life I'm used to.

50. I love attention and being showered with love :)

51. I have lots of things to accomplish in this life ; I'm very ambitious.

52.  People think I'm crazy.

53. I have a very very long bucket list. I'll tell you about that some other time.

54. I love my comfort zone. But I love exploring and discovering new things. Conflict of interest :s


This post is quite long short isn't it :P
Well this is me...














2 comments: